What is interesting to see in Zbarazh:
Architectural sights and historical places of Zbarazh:
- Castle, 1631
- Temples in Zbarazh:
- Bernardine monastery: church, bell tower and cells, 1627.
- Church of the Resurrection, 1720.
- The Trinity Church is now the Church of the Assumption, 1755-1758.
- Synagogue of 1537.
- Administrative buildings:
- Administrative building, str. Nezalezhnosti, 21
- Building of "Sokil" society sport community, str. Chornovola, 3
- House of the county starastwo (eldership), str. B. Khmelnytskyi, 6
- School of 1880, st. Shevchenko, 1
- Estates, old houses:
- Estates at the Hrushevskyi street, 7, 9
- Residential buildings on Franka Square 16-42 (even numbers of house)
- house-villa, end of the 19th century. Nezalezhnosti street, 25
- Mill of the 19th century. Danyla Halytskyi street, 8
Old Zbarazh cemetery